Thursday, September 25, 2008

Layout Challenge - E-mail Memories

After about one month of Elizabeth being a college girl, I e-mailed her this question:
"So, my baby girl, is college everything you thought it would be?"

She replied and sounded so happy...so I created a layout based on our e-mails!

Now it's your turn...I challenge you to take a memorable e-mail and turn it into a layout! Send me your layouts! I may post yours here on the blog!


Supplies:

Patterned Paper:
Promenade Collection (WRMK)

Cardstock:
Bazzill

Die Cuts:
Promenade Collection (WRMK)

Ribbon:
Black & White Gingham

Alphabet Stickers:
Promenade Collection (WRMK)

Rub Ons:
Kellerman, Black Alphabet (Gin-X)
Wholy Cow Black Alphabet (Basic Grey)
Buzz Words, Black (Basic Grey)
Travel Swatch Book

Other Embellishments:
Black Square Folder Tab (Daisy D's)
Black eyelets

Stamping:
Magnetic Date Stamp (Making Memories)
Cat's Eye Inkpad, Black (cute, compact, & inexpensive!)

Fonts:
Times New Roman (e-mail journaling)
I also opened the photo in Photoshop and created a white word frame around the photo edge using CK Constitution, Renaissance, and Rugged fonts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's really a great idea for a layout. I love this page!