Saturday, September 18, 2010
My Top 5 Scrapbook Tips and Tricks for Today
1) Make a "scraplift" or scrapbook ideas album and fill it with techniques, layouts, and tips you like.
2) Rather than scrapbooking in chronologically dated order, scrapbook what motivates you at the time...what touches you at the moment.
3) When machine stitching on paper, set the stitch length longer than for fabric. The result is neater and you'll have fewer rips!
4) Use plastic wrap for a paint palette. At the end of your session, simply fold up the wrap and trash it!
5) Use solvent ink or paint to change the color of your alphabet stickers.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)