Friday, July 9, 2010

When I Grow Up - Premade Scrapbook Page



Our premade scrapbook pages are photo- and scrapbook-ready. Not a scrapper? Add a photo and frame this artwork for wall decor and/or a unique gift!

This layout leaves room for one very special 4" X 6" photograph and journaling! Optionally, cover the journaling lines with an additional photo.

Page includes a mix of coordinating printed cardstock, rich, textured cardstock for matting, flower, ribbon charm, ribbon, and inked edges.

Flower is attached in a manner so that you can easily slip your photos underneath!

Click here for more images of this item.

2 comments:

Almost Precious said...

Scrapbooking papers and cardstock come in so many lovely colors and patterns, it's like visiting a fabric shop.

Saw your post on etsy regarding your blog. I am now a new follower and I hope you'll take a minute to visit my blog and maybe follow me too.
I find I sometimes get very frustrated with the blog following posts on etsy as I found that a lot of them did not follow back. I really didn't think my blog was THAT bad. LOL

Susan said...

Following A Beaders Blog!